Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

A collector and stroker of paper and other crafting gorgeousness! Happiest when surrounded by my crafting friends and buried wrist deep in stamps, paper, ink and bling.

Starting Points

Mojo Monday Blinkie

Awards

Total Visitors

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 16 January 2011

A Mini Marathon

2011 is one of those years with lots of special landmark Birthdays for my family and crafting friends.

So, I have spent the last week or so working on this.........




Oh I really have had such fun with this.! My New Year's resolution is to be scissor happy and use up as much of my stash as I can. So I feel a lot more books coming on! Anyone who knows me will know that I have a bit of a passion for making books. SO this time I took the scissors and paper trimmer to Graphic 45 Communique which I have had for longer than I can remember and gallons of vintage photo distress ink. The front cover is printed on Personal Impressions Canvas Cloth. I've had this for ages too but this is the first time I have used it. I can tell you it won't be the last. It went through my printer like a dream, amazing stuff!

The book is crammed with pockets, pullouts and tags. It really is a departure from my usual style. I love clean and pretty whereas this is grungy and distressed and I LOVED making it.

Look out for more pictures later in the week.

Happy crafting

Iolanthe x

1 comment:

ymcrafter said...

Looks more like a walk up Everest than a marathon!!! Absolutely gorgeous, you are so talented and come up with great ideas for everything you do.

Yvonne xx