Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

A collector and stroker of paper and other crafting gorgeousness! Happiest when surrounded by my crafting friends and buried wrist deep in stamps, paper, ink and bling.

Starting Points

Mojo Monday Blinkie

Awards

Total Visitors

Powered by Blogger.

Friday 28 January 2011

Mini Marathon Part 4

Hello friends. I keep going missing don't I? Well, the truth is I am having a few health issues that are preventing me from spending as much time as I would like playing.

Anyway, here are the final pictures of my Graphic 45 book which is for a 40th Birthday. I hope the recipient  likes it. I have to say of all the things I have made recently, this was the most fun, and yet it was a little out of my normal style.


The lady in the picture just looked so elegant, she was far too lovely to cover up,..........


So under the flap there is a nice space for two photos or some journalling.


I cut around the frame so that it opened like a little door. This was really cute. On the opposite page there was another lovely lady that had to remain on view with a little pocket in which to put a memento or a secret perhaps!




This pocket opens out to reveal 2 large photo spots and is fastened with a magnet hidden under the flower. But, I couldn't stop there! I found a tiny piece of paper with yet another elegant lady and decided to cut her out and stick her to the back of a Tim Holtz oval and dangle her with some fibre from the flower. I just love the way it added some movement and texture.



 Another flap with hidden photo spots and finally a large pocket that has another little mini book in it for even more piccies.



So, there you have it. Thank you for taking the time to look. If you come back soon I have another album that I've just finished for my sister-in-law's 4oth using the gorgeous Bo Bunny Jazmyne collection.

Back soon.

Iolanthe x

No comments: