Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

A collector and stroker of paper and other crafting gorgeousness! Happiest when surrounded by my crafting friends and buried wrist deep in stamps, paper, ink and bling.

Starting Points

Mojo Monday Blinkie

Awards

Total Visitors

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 6 October 2010

Stack 'Em Up!



I don't think you could say that this is exactly keeping it simple! Any crafter who knows me knows that I cannot resist my Nesties. They get layered up all the time. This time I decided to try something a little different and threw in a Martha Stewart Corner punch for something a little different, and look, no Tattered Rose Distress Ink in sight, this time the ink is Dusty Concord.

I finished it off with some little lilac gems and Cuttlebug Victorian Corners.

So there you have it, all stacked up.

Happy crafting.

Iolanthe x

2 comments:

ymcrafter said...

wow, that is fabby!

khoard said...

I would love more details on how you did this Stack 'Em Up card! It is beautiful! What nesties did you use with what punches?

Thanks!