Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

A collector and stroker of paper and other crafting gorgeousness! Happiest when surrounded by my crafting friends and buried wrist deep in stamps, paper, ink and bling.

Starting Points

Mojo Monday Blinkie

Awards

Total Visitors

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 29 January 2011

Birthday Wishes For My Brother


I needed to make a card pretty fast for my Brother's Birthday and I remembered that I had this Marianne die with the 3 little owls that I have never used. Aren't those little fellas so cute! I thought they were just right for a masculine card. I think they'll be let out to fly a little more often in future.

Stripey background paper is Basic Grey Archaic. The card is 6 inches square. So I simply 'cuttlebugged' the tree bark panel, which I think works really well with these little guys. I Popped them on their branch and just added a stamped sentiment onto a Nesties tag with a little brown ribbon.

Four brown Candy Dots just finished it off. Really quick and fun to do. I hope he likes it.

Have fun,

Iolanthe x



2 comments:

ymcrafter said...

glad to see you back playing, i love the desriptions as well as the creations

Yvonne xx

Unknown said...

Awww, that's a lovely card!
I love this birthday wishes for brother. Thumbs up for you and keep on creating good stuff.