Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

A collector and stroker of paper and other crafting gorgeousness! Happiest when surrounded by my crafting friends and buried wrist deep in stamps, paper, ink and bling.

Starting Points

Mojo Monday Blinkie

Awards

Total Visitors

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 7 November 2010

What a Fabulous Surprise


I have been away with work in the 'real' world and have returned to 'blogland' to find that I have been named as a 'True Beauty' winner in the Flourishes Bring Back Beautiful Challenge, "The Beauty of a Gift". You can see the original post here.

I am so delighted, to be honoured by such a prestigious team, it has truly made my day, no forget that, made my week!! Thank you to Julie and the team, I am, as we say here in Northern England, "Dead chuffed!"

Today's card is for the Mojo Monday sketch challenge and Bring Back Beautiful Challenge 4.


Here it is:



Pretty straightforward card. Marianne image stamped in versafine ink and coloured with Copics. I added a little applique that swells up when you heat it, to the snow. I love that stuff, always get excited when it starts to puff up. LOL.

I added a few gems as the string of ornaments that she is carrying.

Popped the whole thing onto a cuttlebugged background.

Happy crafting,

Iolanthe x


3 comments:

ymcrafter said...

Congratulations and well deserved, you always produce such elegant things.

Yvonne xx

bissecat said...

Great cards !!Many i love!!

The Stamp Pad said...

Hey, Congratulations, Well done & well deserved. What did you win?See you soon.