Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

A collector and stroker of paper and other crafting gorgeousness! Happiest when surrounded by my crafting friends and buried wrist deep in stamps, paper, ink and bling.

Starting Points

Mojo Monday Blinkie

Awards

Total Visitors

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 11 January 2011

I'm Back! And Some Good News.


I hope I'm not too late to wish everyone a Happy New Year. I can't believe it is so long since I posted, but 'real life' has got in the way.

One of our staff at work got engaged at the weekend so I made this card for the Happy Couple. I was aiming for relatively quick and elegant.

Good old Nesties to the rescue yet again. I really do get my money's worth from them. I used the Lattice border and matching pendant. The heart was stamped with gold encore and embossed with gold detail embossing powder.

I have been working on a 'special project' which I will share over the next few days, so watch this space......

My First Blogging Award


Thank you to Hazel for giving me this award, I have only just discovered it in your comment on my last post.

On receiving the award I have to think of 3 things to tell you about myself that you probably don't already know and pass on the award to other Bloggers worthy of recognition. Hmmmm, 3 things that I can own up to publicly ! LOL I will have to think about that and get back to you, but thank you Hazel.

Off for a think..........

Iolanthe x







1 comment:

ymcrafter said...

welcome back, have missed you all this time!

Yvonne