Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

A collector and stroker of paper and other crafting gorgeousness! Happiest when surrounded by my crafting friends and buried wrist deep in stamps, paper, ink and bling.

Starting Points

Mojo Monday Blinkie

Awards

Total Visitors

Powered by Blogger.

Monday 19 September 2011

So, What Was In The Box?

Some people have asked me to post some pictures of the book that was in the box.

So here you go..........













My dear friend Gwen is such a lovely and talented lady that I really wanted to make her something special and since I have an addiction to mini books that was the only thing to do.

Hope you liked peeking into the box it was such fun to make.

Happy crafting,

Iolanthe x



1 comment:

Joy said...

Both box and book are beautiful!