Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

A collector and stroker of paper and other crafting gorgeousness! Happiest when surrounded by my crafting friends and buried wrist deep in stamps, paper, ink and bling.

Starting Points

Mojo Monday Blinkie

Awards

Total Visitors

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday 28 November 2010

'Bit Box' Cards




On my desk I have a box which is full of 'bits'. You know the sort of thing - tags, stamped images, die cuts; all sorts of bits that I've made to use on a  card, but then decided that something else works better, so they end up in the Bit Box.

Today I decided to trawl through it and see what I could use to make a card. This stamped and coloured Santa was in there, already die cut and layered onto his gold and cream scalloped circle.So I decided to turn it into a circular easel card for the OCC Tag You're It! Challenge. The little tag was in there too!

The top background paper is Dovecraft and the bottom layer is My Mind's Eye. Everything was inked with Vintage Photo distress ink.

Off to get warm! It's freeeezing !

Happy Crafting
Iolanthe x

1 comment:

ymcrafter said...

can I have a bit box like yours!! Fabulous card again.

Yvonne xx