Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

A collector and stroker of paper and other crafting gorgeousness! Happiest when surrounded by my crafting friends and buried wrist deep in stamps, paper, ink and bling.

Starting Points

Mojo Monday Blinkie

Awards

Total Visitors

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 29 September 2011

Happy Birthday




Another Nestie and Just Rite card for you today. This time a 6 x 6 easel card using Labels 13 and the Victorian Oval Frames stamp set.

The frame was stamped with Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink and embossed with clear embossing powder. The frame was then cut with labels 13. The sentiment which is a Clarity stamp was given the same treatment.

The background paper is from the Blue Awning Collection by K & Co and I still love it. 





I coloured the centre of a plain Prima flower to match the beige tones in the paper and added some small pearls to the corners. The leaves are cut with a Mariann die.

Tomorrow I'm getting glittered up to start Christmas. I guess I'll be wearing Glamour Dust for the rest of the year!

Back tomorrow.

Iolanthe x 

No comments: