Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

A collector and stroker of paper and other crafting gorgeousness! Happiest when surrounded by my crafting friends and buried wrist deep in stamps, paper, ink and bling.

Starting Points

Mojo Monday Blinkie

Awards

Total Visitors

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 21 September 2011

Happy Birthday Dad


This is the card that I made for my dear Daddy for his birthday.

Very simple and straightforward.

The easel card base is 6 x 6. Backing papers are from Memory box. The stamp is one I bought ages ago and I have no idea who made it, but Dad loves fishing so I used it for the first time. It is coloured with Copics and the panel cut with the fabby Labels 22. I think this is going to become my new favourite.

The sentiment stamp is from a set by Lili of the Valley.

Really simple, but fun to make. I hope he likes it.

Happy crafting.

Iolanthe x

PS After many requests I have now added an 'email me' button (just above Popular Posts on the right hand side) as several people didn't have a Blogger Id to register comments. 

No comments: