Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

A collector and stroker of paper and other crafting gorgeousness! Happiest when surrounded by my crafting friends and buried wrist deep in stamps, paper, ink and bling.

Starting Points

Mojo Monday Blinkie

Awards

Total Visitors

Powered by Blogger.

Friday 15 October 2010

Angel of Hope

Hi everyone,

It has been a very long and busy week in the 'real world', so no posts for a couple of days. I do have a weekend to myself though, so I'm hoping to get a whole lot done.


So, on to today's card. I just couldn't resist this stamp. She's called Angel of Hope, from Quixotic Paperie and I thought she was beautiful. I think I'm going to be using her a lot over the coming weeks.

I decided this time to cut her out, and let her fly among the snowflakes. I also got the chance to layer her up onto my new lacy squares Nestability. You know, I've just realised, every card I've posted so far has featured a Nestability. Hmmmm, maybe I should have called my blog Nesties Anonymous! I really must try to make a card that doesn't use them, but at least it means I don't feel guilty about buying them and they are not gathering dust.

Well, I'm off to play.

Happy crafting,

Iolanthe

1 comment:

ymcrafter said...

A gorgeous card again. I am not too into fairies as they have wings!!! (you know what I mean!!) but love the way you have put the card together.

Yvonne xx