Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

A collector and stroker of paper and other crafting gorgeousness! Happiest when surrounded by my crafting friends and buried wrist deep in stamps, paper, ink and bling.

Starting Points

Mojo Monday Blinkie

Awards

Total Visitors

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Quick, Fresh And Girly!


I was commissioned to make this little mini by a teacher for a little girl in her class who was leaving. Since I didn't know her name or age, I tried to leave it as generic as possible and decided to go for fresh and girly, as I thought that would cover all bases.


It also had to be quick and easy for me to do as I only had a short time to do it. The book is 6x6 and all the papers and chippies are from a kit by Kelly Pannacci which I have had for years. It was nice to use up some of my older stash.


The whole thing is really very straightforward with places for fairly standard sized photos.


I included lots of pockets with tags so that all her classmates could write little messages to her.





I did a little bit of inking but really wanted to keep it quite clean and fresh.


So there you have it. I'm told the teacher loved it, so I hope the little girl did too.

Happy crafting,

 Iolanthe x



1 comment:

ymcrafter said...

another fabby book, I don't know where you get all this inspiration.

Yvonne xx