Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

A collector and stroker of paper and other crafting gorgeousness! Happiest when surrounded by my crafting friends and buried wrist deep in stamps, paper, ink and bling.

Starting Points

Mojo Monday Blinkie

Awards

Total Visitors

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday 2 February 2011

Nestabilities 2011 Winter Releases

Those of you who are obsessed with these little beauties might like to know that they can be pre-ordered now from The Stamp Pad now!

I just want to say, I don't work for the Stamp Pad, just wanted to promote my lovely friend Gwen and her amazing shop, I think this is a great offer.

I have set up a page on my blog where you can see order the details. Look here:.

If you want to see all of the new releases look on the Spellbinders site here

Here are some pics of the little beauties......




Aren't they fabulous? That's just a few to whet your appetite! I think I'm going to have to go into therapy, (but not before I've got my order in.)

I'm off to make my list.....

Iolanthe x

No comments: