Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

A collector and stroker of paper and other crafting gorgeousness! Happiest when surrounded by my crafting friends and buried wrist deep in stamps, paper, ink and bling.

Starting Points

Mojo Monday Blinkie

Awards

Total Visitors

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 2 December 2010

It's Beginning To Look a Lot Like Christmas....


Looking out of the window at all that snow, there was only one stamp that I could use for my card today. It's now getting close to the point where I need to get on with the cards that will be made in batches. This one is for all my staff at work. So, I decided that I needed something classy and elegant that could be put together quickly. So here it is......




I stamped the image first using Adirondak Denim. The image was then die cut with the Marianne frame. Before taking it out of the frame I ran a Quickie glue pen over the embossed areas and then, after removing it from the frame, sprinkled it with Glamour Dust. I also added some Glamour Dust to the roof of the little cabin, the trees and the snow on the ground. The stamped panel was then mounted onto a piece of blue mirri card.

The background was embossed using a snowflake Cuttlebug folder and the edge inked with the Adirondak Denim ink.

So, there you have it, very simple and quick. All I have to do now is make another 25 to go with it!

Happy crafting

Iolanthe x






1 comment: