Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

A collector and stroker of paper and other crafting gorgeousness! Happiest when surrounded by my crafting friends and buried wrist deep in stamps, paper, ink and bling.

Starting Points

Mojo Monday Blinkie

Awards

Total Visitors

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday 10 November 2011

Stamp Pad Retreat


Hi Blog buddies.

It has been a long time, I know but I'm back again with some projects to share.

Last weekend I was lucky to spend the weekend with my best friends playing. Oh, did we have fun. Fab friends, fab food and amazing crafting projects. What more could a girl want?

All the projects were designed by our amazing friend Gwen Fletcher from the Stamp Pad.

We mad this fabulous box. What a treasure. Graphic 45 Christmas Emporium papers, an aged brass effect door plate and handle and tons of walnut distress ink.

But, anyone who knows Gwen will know that she didn't stop there, oh no, inside the bad we had a book......





We learned a fabulous traditional book making technique, stitching the pages of the book together. definitely one that, as a bit of a book making fan, I will be trying again.

The book was full of tags, pockets and flaps and embellished with brads, ribbons, buttons and bows.

It is truly a keeper, one that will be treasured for many years. I know some of the ladies were planning to give theirs as a gift, well whoever gets them will really treasure them I'm sure.

Back tomorrow with another retreat project to share.

Happy crafting.

Iolanthe x

No comments: