Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

A collector and stroker of paper and other crafting gorgeousness! Happiest when surrounded by my crafting friends and buried wrist deep in stamps, paper, ink and bling.

Starting Points

Mojo Monday Blinkie

Awards

Total Visitors

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday 12 March 2011

Talented Trio Award


Wow! How chuffed am I, The ladies at Our Creative Corner have picked me as one of their Talented Trio for last week's Distressed to De-stress challenge. I am so honoured. Thank you so much.

I'm currently working on lots of things that I can't post at the moment, but I will be able to share them after next weekend.

Hope to be back with some more cards soon.

Happy Crafting,

Iolanthe x

1 comment:

ymcrafter said...

congratulations, a deserved win. How I love a secret and being teased to expect something new soon!!

Yvonne